Monday 7 December 2009

Hello, good evening and welcome...


... to nothing much.

Hello.
I thought that it was about time I put something on here. I keep meaning to write out a pattern I made for some crocheted mittens. I never seem to have any time, though at the moment. I don't know how bloggers can have a full-time job and a family and an Etsy business and *still* manage to post at least one witty, well-thought out article per week.... sheesh, that's gonna be difficult for me.

Anyway, the mitten pattern will follow soon. I just wanted to throw together a little introduction first.

I'm Claire, I'm 32 and have two Schnoodles. Colin and Charlie. They are no relation to each other, but even so it is sometimes difficult to tell them apart. This picture is a couple of months old. The little one is now bigger than the big one. Colin is the one on the right, Charlie on the left.

I have a thing about hats, scarves, accessories in general, really. That's why I learned to crochet in the first place - to make myself some hats. so far the only hat I have made is for someone else, so in that respect I have failed. But I have really enjoyed it and this year I am giving a handmade gift to just about everyone close to me. Except for Mr Badschnoodles, who has ordered a pair of cable fingerless gloves for after Christmas so I don't have to rush them. What a sweetie. I might get to them before that, but it won't be a surprise as I will have to measure him as I go along. (Maybe better girlfriends would have memorised his forearm measurements.) He wants them to start at the elbow, too!

So, that's a bit about me. I will write out the mittens pattern soon...

If you want to follow me on twitter, I'm at www.twitter.com/badschnoodles
If you want to email me it's claire at badschnoodles.com


Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment